Working 1:1 with a virtual running coach is one of the best investments you can make. We spend a lot of shoes, clothes, and gear – but become apprehensive to let someone help us achieve our goals! A running coach will help you achieve your goals through a personalized plan, weekly check-ins, and endless support.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
What you can expect depends on what you hope to achieve as well as where you are in your running journey. There are no “standard runners,” so I do not provide any standard plans. Thus, all plans and coaching will be strategically personalized to meet your needs and goals.
PERSONALIZED 1:1 COACHING PACKAGE:
- UNLIMITED virtual check-ins with your coach (texting/social networks/whatever works for you) and one 30 minute video or phone call per week
- Free basic athlete account through Final Surge website and app to track your workouts, analyze your improvements with your coach, and celebrate all of your success!
- Private Facebook group for additional support and accountability among other athletes-in-training
- 25% off apparel and exclusive branded athlete gear/apparel
- Two edits per plan
PERSONALIZED TRAINING PLAN:
- Personalized training plan based on your goals and fitness level
- Minimal virtual check-ins
- Access to private Facebook group for support and accountability among other athletes in training
- One edit
GROUP BEGINNER 5K & 10K TRAINING
Conquer your first 5K or 10k with other See Court Run athletes! Receive a semi-custom plan* + weekly training advice created by RRCA Coach Courtney Poullas. You will receive:
- Access to the group training via Facebook
- Initial coaching call (one) via phone/WiFi calling with Courtney
- Unlimited electronic communication
- Weekly training tips and strategies
All athletes must sign the standard athlete waiver + fill out the coaching questionnaire before the plan is released and coaching begins.
*Semi-custom refers to a plan that includes pace and times based on your skills and abilities. The duration of the plan is standard as are the number of running days per week. No edits.
- Pregnancy & postpartum running
- Beginners [all distances]
- Running for weight loss
- Post-injury running
Note: The above are my most common specializations; she coaches runners of all levels and at all stages.